At Green Hills, we’ve established a reputation for providing outstanding “Person-Directed Care” to our Memory Care residents. We maintain the highest level of respect for each person and their family, and provide customized care that allows each resident to maintain the most active and independent lifestyle possible.
All staff members are specifically trained to care for residents suffering from Alzheimer’s, dementia, and other memory loss disorders. From the first day, we become familiar with the preferences, challenges, and goals of residents and their families. Thus, our approach emphasizes each person’s abilities and celebrates small victories.
Private and semi-private rooms are available. Rooms include safety features, an emergency call button, cable television, WiFi, and local telephone.
- Secured entry and exit doors
- Emergency response system
- Beautiful, secure outdoor gardens including a sensory garden that uses sound, sight, and scent to stimulate cognition.
- Access to beauty salon and barber services
- Personal and flat- linen laundry
- Respite care (Short-term style)
- Alzheimer’s support group
Green Hills Memory Care is open to the public, as well as residents of Green Hills. We accept Medicare, many Medicare advantage plans, and many other insurance plans. Independent living, assisted living, skilled nursing, rehabilitative services, and home health services are also available.