At Green Hills, we’ve established a reputation for providing outstanding “Person-Directed Care” to our Memory Care residents. We maintain the highest level of respect for each person and their family, and provide customized care that allows each resident to maintain the most active and independent lifestyle possible.
All staff members are specifically trained to care for residents suffering from Alzheimer’s, dementia, and other memory loss disorders. From the first day, we become familiar with the preferences, challenges, and goals of residents and their families. Thus, our approach emphasizes each person’s abilities and celebrates small victories.
Private and semi-private rooms are available. Rooms include safety features, an emergency call button, cable television, WiFi, and local telephone.
Services & Amenities:
- 24-hour licensed nursing care
- Customized care plans
- Personal assistance with activities of daily living
- Medication management
- Restorative therapy
- Activities tailored to residents’ preferences and abilities, such as arts and crafts, playing cards, reading, and more
- Social services support
- Living room areas for visits with family and friends
- Secured entry and exit doors
- Emergency response system
- Beautiful, secure outdoor gardens including a sensory garden that uses sound, sight, and scent to stimulate cognition.
- Access to beauty salon and barber services
- Personal and flat- linen laundry
- Respite care (Short-term style)
- Alzheimer’s support group
Heartfelt Connections – A Memory Care Program® is our new, and innovative approach for cognitively-impaired residents. It is based on the belief that the remaining abilities are far more critical than what has been lost.
Our Memory Care neighborhood is specially designed for seniors with varying degrees of memory loss due to Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia. Our dedicated team of experts provide an attentive, positive, and secure environment to ensure your loved one makes the most of each day!
For all incoming Memory Care residents, Green Hills holds a roundtable meeting to gather detailed information about the needs and desires to develop a personalized care plan.