Join Our Team
At Green Hills, we’re looking for capable, caring, compassionate employees who are committed to enhancing residents’ quality of life through empowerment, respect, teamwork, and honesty.View Open Positions
Our Promise to You
Green Hills promises to provide a foundation for success and foster a sense of trust where all employees can rely on one another to accomplish any task at hand. We strive to maintain a positive and supportive culture where employees are dedicated and motivated to achieve their highest potential.
Employee Mission Statement:
To provide a foundation for success and foster a sense of trust where all employees can rely on one another to accomplish any task at hand. We strive to maintain a positive and supportive culture where employees are dedicated and motivated to achieve their highest potential.
Employee Vision Statement:
To create an environment of trust and transparency by helping employees find a sense of purpose in their job and achieve their highest potential while providing hospitality to those who work and live at Green Hills.
As an employer, Green Hills values all who embody our service culture. In return for your skills, Green Hills offers competitive wages, a rewarding experience, flexible schedules, and an excellent benefit package.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
- 401K Plan with Employer Match.
- Paid Time Off, Bereavement Pay.
- On-site Pool & Fitness Facilities and Wellness Programs.
- Educational Assistance, Training Allowance, Scholarship Program.
- Financial Assistance for Professional License Requirements.
- Uniform Allowance, Discounted Meals.
Pathway to a Nursing Career
Interested in pursuing a career in nursing? Green Hills can help! Click the link to see how we provide education assistance and student loan repayment for our employees.
The Support You Need
Green Hills At Work
Green Hills is a great place work! Check out the photo gallery of our employees in action.View Open Positions
Our Team Loves Working at Green Hills!
“I’ve worked at Green Hills for about 6 years now, and couldn’t recommend it more as a place to live or work! The sense of community created by both employees and residents really makes Green Hills feel like home. I come to work feeling extremely proud of how well we care for our residents and employees. Come join us!”
“Green Hills is a top notch place to work. When I first started here, I was so impressed by the positivity and great culture. Everyone is so welcoming and friendly. Our residents and staff are truly the best!”
“I’ve had the pleasure of working at Green Hills as a subcontractor for many years. I often tell people that if I were to choose a retirement/healthcare community for my parents, hands down it would be GH. GH takes pride in creating a beautiful, welcoming and comforting home for its residents and family/visitors alike. The staff take pride in ‘team work’ to provide the residents’ what they need.”
Frequently Asked Questions
We know that job satisfaction goes beyond a paycheck and benefits. We want you to love your job and find meaning in what you do.
At Green Hills:
- We care about our employees and value what they do.
- We believe in celebrating our employees’ successes, listening to their input and helping them with succession planning.
- We create opportunities for growth and advancement no matter where you work in our community.
- We have an open-door policy, so you know about and understand the decisions that affect the workplace and community.
- We hold parties, celebrations and other events that are fun for everyone and allow you to get to know the residents and your team members better.
Let's Get Started!
Interested in a position at Green Hills? Click to view open positions or reach out via phone or email with any questions you may have. We’d love to hear from you!View Open Positions
Volunteer at Green Hills
Green Hills has many ways for volunteers to get involved and make a difference at our community. Click to find out how you can help enrich the lives of our residents.Explore Volunteering