Volunteer at Green Hills
When you volunteer at Green Hills, you’ll have the opportunity to build relationships with residents, employees, and fellow volunteers while representing our core values through service, compassion, respect, excellence and friendliness. Whether you’re a university student pursuing experience working with seniors, a retiree looking to spend some time in a rewarding way, or a resident who simply wants to serve, you are always welcome to lend a helping hand at Green Hills.Contact Our Team
Our goal is to create a home-like, family atmosphere that leaves you feeling fulfilled and knowing that you’re making a difference in the lives of those you are serving. We look forward to having you support our mission of providing vibrant, active senior living for our residents.
How to Become a Volunteer
Because our residents are so important to us, we have instituted a number of policies for volunteers in order to ensure Green Hills remains a safe and inviting place to live and thrive. Listed below are some things we require in order to be a part of the Green Hills volunteer team.
- Interview with a staff member & complete the volunteer application.
- Complete the necessary background check paperwork.
- Provide proof of two-step TB testing.
- Provide proof of annual flu shot.
- Provide proof of Covid-19 vaccination.
- Attend an orientation session.
- If appropriate, interview with department director and receive department-specific training.
TB tests and background checks are done on-site, and flu shots are available if needed. Green Hills will take care of costs associated with these requirements as well as the cost of finger printing.